Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday March 12

Well of course my predicted scores were wrong but I was 2 for 3 with winners.

Chicago and Ottawa won. The Ducks beat the Canucks though.

I'm not going to predict the scores, just the winners (in bold).

Boston @ Ottawa
Florida @ Buffalo
Phoenix @ New Jersey
Washington @ Philadelphia
Pittsburgh @ Columbus
Calgary @ Detroit
Tampa Bay @ Toronto
New York Islanders @ Montreal
N Y Rangers @ Nashville
San Jose @ St. Louis ( that's right I said it )
Carolina @ Dallas
Minnesota @ Colorado
Atlanta @ Edmonton

Mike Rupp will stay in the lineup tonight as Jay Pandolfo and Andy Greene are the scratches.

Line combos (guessing)

Patrik Elias-Brian Rolston-Brian Gionta
Zach Parise-Travis Zajac-Jamie Langenbrunner
Brendan Shanahan-Dainius Zubrus-David Clarkson
Mike Rupp-John Madden-Bobby Holik

Paul Martin-Johnny Oduya
Colin White-Mike Mottau
Niclas Havelid-Bryce Salvador

Martin Brodeur
Kevin Weekes

I'll be at the game tonight. I'll be at the Arena Lounge before and after the game. Send me an e-mail if you'd like to meet up!


Andrew Timoni
atimoni@vzw.blackberry.net

No comments:

Post a Comment